• Managing, maintaining, developing and deploying applications and databases in response to
• Perform database administration and development, as well as web development.
• Work with the business to add functionality to existing databases in production.
• Perform maintenance and updates to existing websites as requested.
• Assist team members with large scale application development projects (up to 6 months duration). Required to assist with documentation, planning and client liaison.
• Manage small-to-medium-sized projects (up to 3 months duration and primarily self-directed) including CMS and ecommerce deployments, payment gateway integrations, interfacing with other applications.
• Support of existing applications, with phone support and other interaction with our clients.